Thursday, November 22, 2007

'Scuza My Back

Hi everyone,

Lots going on with children, work, and a tough time being had by a beloved family member. Yet again I was up at 4:15 with Chloe. I cry Uncle. Actually I just want to cry in general but stuff must get done. I must sally forth!

Does anyone remember that cooking show Pasquale? It had this sweet little Italian man who could whip up four courses in the space of half an hour. He would sing opera and cook and take sips from his coffee cup and wink while doing so. I found him highly entertaining. Whenever he had to drain the pasta he would have to turn around to use the sink and he would always say," 'scuza my back!"

With all I need to do I'm going to have to ask for a 'scuza my back moment. Please check back on the weekend for a new post. 'scuza my back!

I miss Pasquale.

No comments: