Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dame Edna, Pregnancy and more K.D.!

Hello again Possums! This is my second post in the same day. Yes, second! Take that. I am dare I say prolific? No I guess not with just two crappy little posts but still it’s better than my average.

I had a weird experience today. I was messing around on youtube at lunch today and did a search for Dame Edna, whom I adore. Guess who the interview was with that she was doing? K. D. Lang. That’s right folks, two K. D. Lang incidents on the same day! It’s sort of like a pregnancy experience when you notice a ton of pregnant women. Okay maybe it’s nothing like that but still – a huge coincidence.

You MUST watch this youtube video. Run; don’t walk, to see this one. I LOVE HER. Dame Edna I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxyuVs0SK9s

Also I’m a bit distressed with Chloe’s pronunciation of certain words lately. Please for the love of God don’t ask her to say fork. Because she will say a certain four letter word that begins with the letter f. You know what I mean. Not terribly Christian of her is it? Because she repeats it like four times. Then again I have a nephew who would look at an oversized clock at Chapters and he would yell, “Big cock! Big Cock!” My sister was mortified and would say loudly, “Yes, dear, Big Clock, Big Clock!

No comments: