Monday, June 16, 2008

Where did she go?

Good Question.

Sorry for the lack of communication. Grams is holding her own in the hospital and my sister and I have arranged for an assisted care facility for when/if she gets out of the hospital. I simply don’t know how she can survive on a couple of bites of toast and a couple spoonfuls of clear soup a day. Also Grams is 93 and weighs about 85 pounds soaking wet. I’ll keep you posted.

Last week Alan and I went away for a three night getaway by ourselves which was great. It helped me to recharge my batteries for this week. Alan is in Chicago all week and between work, the kids and grams I’m going to be pretty busy.

Lotsa updating to come.

Ooooh! We bought some kitchen art. It’s pretty and makes me happy. I’ll take a picture for you.

No comments: