Thursday, June 17, 2010

Stuff happened and then the World Cup!

I can't believe I haven't updated since December. Well, maybe so. I'm not going to belabour this but here it goes. Broken wrist, broken back, stupid finger jam so I have to wear my wedding rings on the wrong hand (apparently it's cool in Europe so I'll roll with that) weeks of pneumonia (which is my favourite word besides deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA).

I'm a total word geek and own it. So yeah shit has hit the fan and I'm coming out on the other side.

Still funny that the more I have to say the less I write about. Life is funny that way. Also since Ireland isn't in the world cup my daughter went to preschool in a full Portugese world cup uniform. My wee Irish Rose. Woo! She's a number seven Renaldo. Charlie is in full Brazil world cup gear as of tomorrow. We are so damn Irish but without them in the cup we can't do jack.

No comments: