Friday, April 18, 2008

Big Friday Night!

Friday night and I am toast. Big time board meeting today. We had our AGM, strategic planning and the meeting proper. It was a whole day extravaganza. I was freaking out this morning about it. I might have mentioned that I am the only staff member so the buck stops with me. No finger pointing allowed! Also the meeting was held at a certain club that shall go nameless but it is THE club for bigwigs and one of our board members got in trouble for not wearing a tie and jacket so they supplied him with both. We are not supposed to use cell phones either but everyone was calling away and I felt like having a conniption. I felt nervous to breathe in the place. On the upside I had a super hair day. My new cut has me quite excited. Sometimes it’s the little things that makes one happy.

It’s over and I’m exhausted. My husband left this afternoon for a Montreal boy’s weekend to go to the UFC fight. That’s ultimate fighting for the uninformed. It’s going to be a long weekend people. Lotsa dragging kids around. Also my sweet darling daughter has firmly become a typical two year old and is totally demanding. Downstairs! Water! Let’s go! Now! Stop it Mommy!! (That’s when I brush her hair). Good times people.

At least the weather is better so I will just go to the park until they beg to go home. Run, run, run my sweet bastards until you are exhausted and Mommy can pop you into bed. I think I’ll go to bed when they do. I’m a wild woman. Somebody stop me!

No comments: