Thursday, May 8, 2008

Don't Mess with Sophie


Sophie has become very chatty lately and is speaking in sentances. I find this fun in that you discover more of a kid’s personality when they talk. Sophie has always been very easygoing (esp. compared to her high maintenance brother) but she is turning two and it is starting to show. She loves to declare things “MINE” on a regular basis and I know that is par for the course. She loves it when I ask her to do stuff. Last night I asked her to call Charlie for dinner. She enthusiastically shouted, “Okay!” and ran to the top of the stairs and called, “ Charlaaay, dinnertime!”, “Charlaaaay dinnertime now! Charlaaay come here now! Charlaaay – go to room, timeout for you!”

God bless my little bossy boots. She comes by it honestly in that her mother abhors lingering when she wants to get something done.

Poor Charlie, he’s totally screwed. If he doesn’t get it from his mother he will get it from his sister.

No comments: